Expand Your Blues Soloing By Going Beyond Pentatonic! Beyond Pentatonic Blues Guitar is the pathway to discovering authentic blues sounds beyond the basic blues scale! You’ll learn the language, licks and concepts that your favourite blues guitarists use to add sophistication and flair to their solos. Aimed at the intermediate blues guitarist, this book gives you the tools to escape the pentatonic purgatory that so many blues guitar students get stuck in. Teaching you the melodic and harmonic ideas utilized by the Pros so that you too can create authentic blues guitar solos.
You’ll Learn how to…
- Outline and target blues chord changes
- Phrase with an authentic blues time-feel
- Control tension and release musically and tastefully Utilize triads, arpeggios and scales beyond the pentatonic
- Chromatically Colour your lines like Stevie Ray Vaughan and use diminished scales like Robben Ford
- Plus lots, lots More!
Featuring an audio and video demonstration of every example, you’ll be able to see and hear exactly how the concepts, licks and solos are played. Bridging the gap between the tabs and the music itself, Ross demonstrates all the material, allowing you to go beyond the notes and study the technique and articulation.
This Book Includes…
- Detailed explanations and examples of sophisticated blues soloing concepts.
- Licks and full solo etudes for you to learn and internalize
- Backing track in all 12 keys, at three different tempos, featuring different instrumentation
Level up yours blues soloing today and start learning how to really play over blues changes with Ross Campbell’s new book!