Discover the chromatic soloing secrets of blues pioneers!In Chromatic Blues Guitar Soloing, Chris Corcoran breaks down his unique chromatic system for creating free-flowing blues lines across the whole neck. If you’ve ever wondered how players from Charlie Christian to Josh Smith effortlessly weave chromaticism into their arpeggio and scale playing, then look no further. Every step of the system is broken down clearly and taught through real-world musical examples, inspired by some of the greatest players in history. You’ll Learn
- A unique system for incorporating chromatics into the blues.
- A Five position approach to unlock the fretboard.
- How to apply the concept to the blues and other progressions.
- Six full solos and tons of musical licks to get into your playing.
- Audio and Video of Every single example
- Every Lick in Tablature and Notation
- Fretboard Diagrams in all 12 keys