Master Advanced Concepts For Outside Blues Soloing with Fusion Legend – Scott Henderson!
If you’re looking to break free of pentatonic cliches and add some harmonic excitement to your blues playing, this guitar lesson series is for you. Join master guitarist, Scott Henderson, for an exciting exploration Outside The Blues. This book guides you through advanced harmonic and melodic substitutions, providing a wealth of musical examples in Henderson’s inimitable style along the way!
Adapted from Scott’s best-selling MyMusicMasterclass course, this book is a treasure trove of cutting-edge licks, solos and concepts to give your blues playing a modern sophistication and to arm you with powerful, ear-catching melodic tools. Discover the jazzy approaches used by players such as; Josh Smith, Robben Ford, Larry Carlton, Eric Gales, and, of course, Scott Henderson himself.
- How to fuse your blues lines with the Melodic Minor Scale and its modes
- Diminished and Altered scale applications.
- Tons of Licks and full 12-bar solos to study.
- Side-stepping and other outside techniques.
- Jazz inspired soloing concepts.
Featuring downloadable audio of every example – you’ll hear exactly how each lick is articulated for maximum impact. This is a unique opportunity to hear Scott’s masterful use of the tremolo arm for a vocal, faux-slide effect.
This book includes…
- 95 fully-transcribed musical examples.
- Notation, Tab and GuitarPro files.
- Audio and jam tracks for all licks
- Bonus “Dolemite – Live” Transcription.
Get Outside the Blues today and start bringing new levels of color, tension and excitement to your lines!